Bikini Zone Creme is made exclusively for your ultra-sensitive bikini area. Gentle, yet effective, it works in just 4 minutes to completely remove all bikini hair below the surface with results that are smoother than shaving and last days longer.
The Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover formulas has green tea to make your skin soft and smooth as well as moisturizing aloe and chamomile to soothe skin and prevent skin irritation.
With Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover, you'll have an ultra-smooth bikini line, guaranteed!
For the best post hair removal care, use Bikini Zone Medicated Creme or Gel to instantly stop irritation, redness and itching plus get rid of bikini bumps!
1. For Best results, trim bikini hair before proceeding with treatment.
2. Flip open cap. Squeeze creme hair remover onto fingertips, then gently apply creme evenly to bikini area. Be sure to cover all hair completely with a thick, even coat. Do not rub in.
3. After 3-4 minutes, test a small area. If hair does not wipe off easily, leave on a few minutes longer. Do not exceed 10 minutes. For especially coarse hair or hard to remove hair, before applying Bikini Zone, saturate hair with lukewarm water for several minutes, pat dry and then apply product.
4. To Remove Hair: Rinse bikini area thoroughly with lukewarm water, using a washcloth to wipe off hair. Do not rub or use soap. Pat dry.
5. Keep container closed when not in use.
For best results, maintain your smooth Bikini Zone area with Bikini Zone Medicated Creme or gel available wherever Bikini Zone products are sold.
Caution: Read all directions and warnings before using. Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore, test before each use by applying creme on the skin inside your elbow and remove in ten minutes. If no irritation occurs within 24 hours, then use products as directed.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from and do not use on eyes, eyelids, eyebrows and eyelashes. Should product come in contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with lukewarm water. If irritation/rash occurs discontinue use and consult your physician. This product should not be used on areas with varicose veins, pimples, moles or warts. Do not use on mucous membranes, breast nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas, in nose or ears, lips, recently tweezed, waxed or shaved areas, rashes, irritations, eczema, sunburned, chapped, peeling, injured, inflamed or broken skin.
Not animal tested
Store in a cool, dry place.