A classic blend of Mediterranean spices, Italian Seasoning will enhance almost any dish. Of course, it shines most in Italian fare, like spaghetti sauces and lasagna. Keep a good stock of Italian Seasoning and pasta on hand and you'll be ready for company in short order! Italian Seasoning is available whole or powdered.
- Sprinkle on cooked pasta for a quick hot dinner.
- Add to any soups or stews.
- Sprinkle on green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats (especially beef, veal, and pork), poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, or baking.
- Add to egg and cheese dishes.
- Use to make marinades for meat, tofu, seafood, poultry, and fish.
- Add to oil and vinegar or a cream base (like sour cream/mayo/plain yogurt) for a quick dressing.
- Sprinkle on cooked vegetables.
- Use in any tomato dish or casserole, like eggplant Parmesan or lasagna.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers, or veggie burgers.
- Add to crepes.
- Shake on pizza, or mix in with pizza sauce before assembling pizza.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or sprinkle on other breads before toasting.
- Shake on a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.
- Add to stuffings.
- Combine Italian Seasoning with a good quality olive oil and use for dipping bread with dinner.
|Размер порции: ? Tsp. (0.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
| -||На порцию||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||0|| -|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|| -|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Sugars||0 g|| -|
|Protein||0 g|| -|
|Vitamin A|| -||0%|
|Vitamin C|| -||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, basil, sage