For the prevention of contact dermatitis associated with poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. Temporarily relieves itching, red or burning skin rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, and skin irritation or swelling.
3 to 5 drops in 1/4 glass of water daily by mouth 7-14 days before exposure and continue through-out the poison ivy season.
For treatment of symptoms:
10 drops in 2 ounces of water every 2 hour as needed. As symptoms improve, decrease to once every 4 hours, then twice daily until symptoms disappear. Place drops under tongue in 2 ounces of water at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth or drinking anything except water.
Active ingredients (HPUS):
Rhus toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) 3X
If condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
For your protection, this bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached. Do not use if the ring is broken or missing.